Crisis Text Line: http://www.crisistextline.org/
Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the United States, anytime, about any type of crisis. A live, trained Crisis Counselor receives the text and responds.
A 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. By dialing 1-800-273-TALK (8255), the call is routed to the nearest crisis center in the national network of more than 150 crisis centers. The Lifeline’s national network of local crisis centers provides crisis counseling and mental health referrals day and night.
National Sexual Assault Hotline
Sexual Assault Crisis Line (24/7)
Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7)
Veteran’s Crisis Line - Support for veterans, active duty service members, and their families
1-800-273-8255 and Press 1
- National Eating DIsorder Association: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/
- National Institute of Mental Health: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/
- National Alliance of Mental Illness: https://www.nami.org/Home
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: https://www.samhsa.gov/
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network: https://www.nctsn.org/
- The Trevor Lifeline is a 24/7 suicide hotline: 866-4-U-TREVOR (1-866-488-7386)
- TrevorChat: Online instant messaging available 7 days a week, 3 pm - 10 pm ET (12 pm -- 7 pm PT)
GLBT Near Me
The largest collection of GLBT resources on the web, including a search engine for local resources.
Trans LifeLine: 1-877-565-8860
Tucson Community Wide Crisis Line (24/7) / (520) 622-6000
Crisis Response Center (2802 E District St) / (520) 301-2400
Peer Support / WARM Line (8am - 10pm) / (520) 770-9909
Colorado 211 – 2-1-1 is a free referral and information helpline that connects people to a wide range of health and human services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To contact 2-1-1 in any state, including Colorado, simply dial the numbers 2-1-1 from any phone.
Colorado Crisis Services: https://coloradocrisisservices.org/
OR Text TALK to 38255